Museum history

The Museum of Ancient Glass in Zadar is situated in the classicistic palace Cosmacendi built in the year 1877, on the so-called St Marcela's bastion or Moro bastion. It was founded in June, 2006, by a decree of the Government of the Republic of Croatia, and it opened its doors to the visitors when the building was finished and permanent display exhibited on May 5, 2009.

Museum history
Museum history

Contact Contact

Tel: +385 (0)23 363 831

Tel: +385 (0)23 363 832

Fax: +385 (0)23 363 834

info@mas-zadar.hr

Working hours Working hours

WINTER OPENING HOURS

(2 November to 31 May)

MON - FRI: 9 - 16 h

-

SUMMER OPENING HOURS

(1 June to 31 October)

MON - SUN: 9 - 21 h

Tickets Tickets

Adults: 30 kn

Groups (5+ persons): 20 kn

Students and pupils: 10 kn

Pensioners: free

News